Fish does not get fresher than this!
Shipping is available to any point in the United States (and points beyond when we can). We'd love to be able to ship to you Internationally, but the shipping companies can't keep our fish as fresh as the Pacific Ocean can. See for yourself when you visit our store in Gold Beach Oregon and experience the freshness for yourself.
STORE HOURS : Mon thru Sat 9:00am to 5:30pm , Closed on Sunday till summer
2018 Dungeness Crab Season is finally underway! We have our Salt water tanks full! Cooked fresh daily and picked meat also available. Shipping is also available!! DUNGENESS CRAB PAGE Commercial Dungeness Crab News Link
2018 Commercial Salmon Season. The season has been set with an opening day of May 4th. Weather permitting, we will have Fresh Chinook Salmon for sale now thru the fall. Current price is $28.95 lb for fillets
- We Now Offer Fresh NOVA LOX made from our Troll caught Chinook Salmon with our in-house cold smoke process. $32.50 lb
- FRESH SABLE LOX , Silky smooth and cold smoked with a hint of fresh garlic added $28.95 lb Click here to view lox
- Oregon Pink Shrimp Season now closed. Frozen deli packs available from fresh season
- Black Cod / Sable Season March thru November. We always have frozen fillets and smoked available year round
- Albacore Tuna 2017 season has ended, as the winter has arrived. We have plenty of frozen loins available in our blast freezer
- Rock fish season is open and Fresh is usually available, but if not we have frozen fillets in our freezer case
- Lingcod season now open call us to see if fresh is available. Plenty of Frozen deli packs in our freezers
- Halibut season 2017 This years catch has already Sold Out
- Smoked Salmon,Blackcod,oysters,and assorted fish are available year round.
- Canned products and gift baskets are available on-line thru our Pay Pal shopping cart or just a phone call away 1-888-523-9494
|LOOKING FOR A GIFT?
WE HAVE QUALITY GIFT ASSORTMENTS!
|WILD CHINOOK SALMON
2017 SEASON FOR FRESH IS NOW CLOSED
The 2017 Troll Commercial Wild Chinook Salmon Season opened April 15th, but is now closed till spring 2018. We would like to thank everyone who loves to eat Salmon for their patience in previous years of closure. Fishermen Direct encourages all people who love to eat Wild Chinook Salmon to get involved with your local watershed council.