Halibut or Whitefish Chowder
"most seafood may be used with this dish, tailor to your own taste buds!
- Cube 2-3 red potatoes.
- Boil in 2 cups water for 20 minutes.
- Chop 1/2 cup each of onions, red or yellow pepper, carrots, and celery.
- Saute in scant 1/4 cup butter until tender.
- Microwave 1 pound Halibut (or other whitefish) until barely done.
- Be sure to check for bones now. Mix 1/2 cup Wondra flour to 1 can clam juice and add this mixture to the potatoes.
- Bring to a boil.
- Season with your favorite seasoning (dill, garlic, fresh ground pepper, etc.).
- You may add clams and/ or shrimp now (a few pink shrimp are great!).
Just before serving, add 1 can low fat canned milk. Serve and Enjoy!