Apricot Ginger Teriyaki BBQ Albacore
(serves about 5 people)
- Take 1-2 whole loins of Albacore tuna (about 1-1/2 pounds each).
- Place in a flat dish with two or three tablespoons of good olive oil and a generous amount - several tablespoons - of minced garlic or fresh crushed garlic.
- Liberally cover with Misty Meadows apricot Ginger Teriyaki Glaze.
- Liberally cover with Misty Meadows Apricot Ginger Teriyaki Glaze. Roll the albacore tuna on a hot grill for about 3-5 minutes per side (an Albacore loin has three sides).
- The Albacore tuna will be moist, mild and delicious in taste.