Baked Dungeness Crab Cakes
- 16 oz. picked Dungeness crab
- 2 Tbs low-fat mayonnaise
- ¼ cup each minced green onion and red pepper
- 1 egg – well beaten
- 2/3 cup Panko (divide in half)
- ¼ cup finely chopped Hazelnut Hill Hazelnuts
- Saute veggies in the microwave.
- Cool and add mayo and egg.
- Add crab (check to make sure ALL shell is out). Mix in 1/3 cup of Panko. Divide crab mixture into 2 inch balls. Roll each ball into the remaining Panko and hazelnuts, pressing the coating into the crab cake.
- Place on a baking dish and bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes.